• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Commissions After Death

And dont waste time on this until you know your daughter will stay in this business. I would say its not worth it if she does not have 2 years experience selling insurance

Idk. Could the business not be sold to another agent if she was not interested? A lot easier to sell a BoB when its attached to a business entity.

I know this post was an old one but I have the same question. I have done Insurance since 1988 and I basically work referrals only and AEP-I do get back with all clients. My daughter is getting into the business and when I pass away how can I make sure she gets my renewals and services my clients?

Can you make me a cake as fast as you can, Patty Cake?

Lots of Integrity FMO's are buying BoB's.

Christian Brindle who was just bought by integrity just did a 1 hr podcast on buying books . Integrity a few yrs ago was paying 8-12 times ebitda for a book . Now with rates skying they only pay 6-8 . It’s paid out over 3-5 yrs and you got to stay on and hit certain financial targets to get the full payout . I laughed like crazy . He said a regular book he’d only pay 1 to 1.5 times renewals . I’d shut my phone off and let my book go to zero over 4-5 yrs and make 3 times that .

Back