Considering an offer from Liberty National Life

Liberty pays for consistincy. They have a good First year commission and bonus structure. If you plan to have a few big deals, this is not the company for you. If you can produce week in and week out, while writing quality business, this company will pay you for it.

As far as training with this company, it's hit or miss. It really depends on the management in the office.

I liked NYL a lot until I found that other companies were beating me left and right on price. I couldn't even sell my own dad until I went indy and started selling for a BGA. Now I wouldn't sell their policies if I could but I do think their Guaranteed Lifetime Income (Lifetime Annuity) is a great product for retiree's. Don't know if there is something better out there because I haven't researched it yet.

You know, they have been keeping a little bit of a lower profile lately in TX, here. For a while they were recruiting heavily, they kind of trailed off. Any news from any other parts of the country? Used to be that you could go to their site and see all the offices popping up nation wide, now that feature is gone.

Liberty National has been sending me emails for the past 2 weeks. One every other day. The last place in the world I would go!

I'm in the St. Louis metro - so they're actively prowling here.

Never heard anything bad about Northwestern and MetLife as far as training for new agents. Stick around for a year or two and then go independent.

Back