Considering New Career in Insurance Industry, Seeking Advice

Depends on the market an agents want to address. (LTC, DI, Critical Illness, Final Exp. Financial planning etc.) I would just type in "National Marketing Organization" into the address bar and you will have many to chose from. They will all want to talk with you too explain what they have to offer.
However, if you want to try a different approach to a huge market, I would suggest you offer them a better way to protect their Survivor by providing "guaranteed lifetime income". In my long career I have personally been involved in hundreds of Death claims and found that "Every Survivor" needs life income. Now there's a Survivor Income Product on the market that has no product equal - none nada! Email me and I will give you the link to the Product's website.

Where would one find a program like that?:skeptical:

Here's my advice: Once your obtain your insurance license, contact a National Marketing Organization that can help you with a full range of product and use your prior experience in the education field to supply you with people to see. What insurance need do teachers have? "All of them" Then 4% of the work force retires (teachers included) every year. They all must make a difficult financial decision; whether to take the single life retirement amount or a reduced retirement amount and provide a benefit for their survivor. The later being the most obvious choice for all those that are married. There is a new product out on the market that address this need perfectly and many times at a much lesser cost.

Dude!!!! This new product you keep taking about has been around a very long time!! It's called LIFE INSURANCE!!! It's used to replace income!!!

If what you have is so Damn special and unique and new why be so coy?? Please enlighten us all!!

You really are just a blue smoke up the a$$ kind of marketer that gives some good marketers a bad name.

Last edited:
Dude!!!! This new product you keep taking about has been around a very long time!! It's called LIFE INSURANCE!!! It's used to replace income!!! If what you have is so Damn special and unique and new why be so coy?? Please enlighten us all!! You really are just a blue smoke up the a$$ kind of marketer that gives some good marketers a bad name.

There's good marketers???? :-)

Back