Corona and agency layoffs

I am not particularly interested in eating spam, canned green beans and beenee wenee for the rest of my life, just to rotate an "emergency" food stock.

If I can get to the store every day or two, I can often use coupons and sales or find marked down meat, produce and bread items to buy that will allow me to eat "fresh" food. That is much nicer than continually trying to eat up a month's supply of a limited variety of canned goods one might lay in if they have to think of the possibility of no electricity for a month or so.

To have a vacation house, I would have to put up a lean to in the back yard. The squirrels would carry off anything I left there. They would probably subcontract the raccoons to get the cans open.

If you aren't prepared with some non perishable food, I have a 3 step solution for you.

1 Walk outside.
2 Start running in circles.
3 Wave your hands over your head and scream, and don't stop.

Things will sort themselves out for you, and you'll quickly find yourself somewhere with plenty of food to eat and a place to sleep.

If you aren't prepared with some non perishable food, I have a 3 step solution for you.

1 Walk outside.

Things will sort themselves out for you, and you'll quickly find yourself somewhere with plenty of food to eat and a place to sleep.

I talk to 20-30 people a day and not a one isn't petrified of the next 6 months. When people are scared they stop spending and everything trickles down . This is reality. No it won't hurt the 10's of millions on SSDI as their income won't change . They never shared in the boom and probably won't be affected by the bust. We had an 11 yr boom and now were going into a big bust . The virus was just the mechanism. If not the virus it would have been something else.I know people that have dropped $2-$4 million the last 3 weeks in the mkt. They'll pull back spending now.

1 Walk outside.

I have thrown away, at a guess, 30-50 pounds of food in the last two years. (Although I ded eat the 20 year old oreos.) I haven't wanted to spend the money to replace it. Saturday I bought a can of green beans, a can of chili beans, a can of hamburger, a bottle of water and some bacon. I can't find any powdered eggs though. 50-50 chance that all but the bacon will get thrown away two years from now.

Latest posts

Back