Countdown to cms final ruling

Sounds like for agents that sell FE and cross sell Medicare to their clients, nothing will change. But the Medicare lead jockies might get their cheese moved.
One thing is for sure, the MA marketing needs to be cleaned up. It’s very out of control with the crazy TV ads and the aggressive telemarketing. It’s too much.

Sounds like for agents that sell FE and cross sell Medicare to their clients, nothing will change. But the Medicare lead jockies might get their cheese moved.
One thing is for sure, the MA marketing needs to be cleaned up. It’s very out of control with the crazy TV ads and the aggressive telemarketing. It’s too much.

IMO it's not the TV ads so much it the fact that the the clamp down on what can be said on TV ads has caused the OB calls from foreign telemarketers to increase so much this year.

Believe me if the big money to the IMO/FMO's goes away the crazy marketing goes away or is greatly reduced.

Just thinking out loud - if marketing money goes away won't this make the call centers, that keep most of the agent commission for themselves by using employee agents , increase the reliance on foreign telemarketers to generate fake inbound calls?

Just thinking out loud - if marketing money goes away won't this make the call centers, that keep most of the agent commission for themselves by using employee agents , increase the reliance on foreign telemarketers to generate fake inbound calls?
Could be. Hard to say.

I'll second the question -- what's the source for Monday's release? The 2024 final rule didn't come out until mid-April-ish 2023.

I saw one person complaining that they were going to basically get rid of overrides and pay $35 more per app. [Update: it was $31, not $35]

I was like - YES!!!!!!!!!!

That's where the money belongs - those who WRITE BUSINESS.

(This person obviously has a business based on overrides. Sorry ... Go write some business and you'll be just fine)

Went to your website - [EXTERNAL LINK] - Pricing — T65 Inbound

Does that pricing include the postage?

I read somewhere were everything’s released by April 1st . But we’ll see .Remember last yr the 1st draft of proposed new changes wasn’t released till like dec 15 th . This year it was released very early at Nov 7th . Somebody who said he hopes marketing money goes away but the fmo overrides stay is not going to happen . If that happened every agent would be shopping Fmo’s for a big chunk of there overrides for marketing money . I’d be dammed if I didn’t get 1/2 there override to cover my marketing cost .

Back