Cover Florida Goes Belly Up

...planning on leaving the insurance industry?

He could probably answer for himself, but think he referred to the Conch Republic in a different thread. Maybe he is taking his fortune and headed there! No internet, tv, just sandy beaches and cold drinks!

referred to the Conch Republic

I am waiting on my visa for entry to the Conch Republic, but if you & John read my entire post you will see that I said I probably won't be around in 2104 . . .

We have a front row seat and 2104 is rolling up.

From an agent friend: Cover FL UHC's clients are being offered guar issue policy with better benefits, and similar or lower pricing (shows you how crappy Cover FL was). Agent remains on policy and collects commish

In Ohio, a healthy family of four can get comprehensive coverage for $265 per month.

I write 900 apps per year and make less than 50k per year.

I don't know if you're serious or exaggerating.

But even if you're only doing half that volume, in the New World Order of health insurance you would be making a minimum of $80K per year in bonuses. And the bonuses are based on number of issued applications, not premium amounts.

Of course, this all assumes you're NOT placing 90% of your business with regional carriers who don't have bonuses like the national carriers. :1cute:

He could probably answer for himself, but think he referred to the Conch Republic in a different thread. Maybe he is taking his fortune and headed there! No internet, tv, just sandy beaches and cold drinks!

Don't forget the bounty of American loving syphilitic maidens?

Back