Coverage during protests, police brutality, wrongful deaths

Hello... my crap meeter just went off!

This is why people get lit up. So what your asking for is coverage that works when police brutalized someone. :skeptical:

That's a jerk of a question... consider yourself called out.:policeman:
He didn’t want politics. Yet the very basis of the question, as well as his supporting comments begged for a political response. Must have been painful to have to interact with conservatives.:shocked:

Hello,
I recently had a client ask me, What type of coverage would be good for someone who was injured in a peaceful protest, Injured by a police officer while not committing a crime of course, and for wrongful death?

I have some ideas I would take it the wrong for death would be whole life and term.
But what type of temporary policies could one take out say if you plan on engaging in political demonstrations say in a place like Portland are you scared of being attacked it like that Uber eats biker those pushed on his bike by the police?
Please only part and and answers no political injections thank you.

My god, people are really that dumb. So many people think that the things they see on tv are more dangerous than real things. Diabetes, cancer, the flu, obesity, car accidents, heart attacks, drug overdoses kill more Americans. I know someone that died of cancer. I know someone that died of diabetes. I know someone that died of a heart attack, and someone that died in a car accident. I don't know anyone that even knows anyone that died in a protest or at the hands of police.

Your supposed client is the kind of person I would politely walk away from and not offer advice. I had a client who asked me when the suicide clause would come off the policy. That was a sale for another agent.

Good point. When I was new, I would probably have gone after it. A few years ago, maybe, maybe not. Today, at this point in my career, I'd "forget" to call them back.

Ain't nothing about FOX that is the same as CNN. The odd thing is that for the last few months I have been watching HLN which is a part of CNN. They give a lot of non political news and even when they cover the political stuff they are only slightly titled left. Haven't heard them broadcasting any out and out lies like CNN.

I watch Fox News because I like to see all perspectives. When Trump was first elected, I read Brietbart alot that year just to get all perspectives. But you can't deny that FOX and CNN are the same as they are both equally biased.

The least biased news network on cable is BBC - and they aint even American lol

I watch Fox News because I like to see all perspectives. When Trump was first elected, I read Brietbart alot that year just to get all perspectives. But you can't deny that FOX and CNN are the same as they are both equally biased.

The least biased news network on cable is BBC - and they aint even American lol

I was actually pretty happy when Al Jazeera came to U.S. cable so we could have a different perspective on our heavily biased news. Al Jazeera didn't stick around long, unfortunately, though.

I was actually pretty happy when Al Jazeera came to U.S. cable so we could have a different perspective on our heavily biased news. Al Jazeera didn't stick around long, unfortunately, though.

Yes Al Jazeera is another good one. They're still online though so that is good.

Back