CRM for My Telemarketer?

Joshs point to the data was that there is a limit to the unlimited data plan. Not that it matters, since you apparently haven't hit the limit yet.

Exactly. I don't know how strictly they enforce it or if it's more of a soft cap, but that's what I read on their site once upon a time.

Exactly. I don't know how strictly they enforce it or if it's more of a soft cap, but that's what I read on their site once upon a time.

Matt said I get unlimited call time/data for the $99/mo. It says that on the website plus he told me that in an email as well. Maybe you have to sign up under Mark or Todd to get that deal though, I don't know.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Zoho is looking nice by the way. Though I'm trying to import a csv to see how it works and I'm having a hard time getting each column to import. But I don't know what I'm doing either. Waiting for an email back from customer support.

Last edited:
Matt said I get unlimited call time/data for the $99/mo. It says that on the website plus he told me that in an email as well. Maybe you have to sign up under Mark or Todd to get that deal though, I don't know.

That's not what the site says:

Pricing

Unlimited Data Plans come with 5,000 names to start and 1,000 names per month to add to your account, if you need additional data we have to charge you .03/name.

Yeah you get a different page for pricing/info when you sign up under Todd or Mark.

Thinking outside the box...what about the free cloud-based version of MS Outlook for use as your CRM. Outlook has come a long ways with it's features. I would export my new customers to Outlook, sync with my phone and always had customer info with me. Just a thought...

Thinking outside the box...what about the free cloud-based version of MS Outlook for use as your CRM. Outlook has come a long ways with it's features. I would export my new customers to Outlook, sync with my phone and always had customer info with me. Just a thought...

Do I have to own MS outlook to get the free cloud version?

I would go easy on the multiple messages regarding your product....especially digging up many old threads and reviving them with your "offer"...which truly belongs in the OFFER SECTION of the Forum.

You need to read the Forum rules and you just might get great response by following the protocol of offering value to the community before marketing (spamming) your product.

Back