Current Covid-19 policy request

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Well, It is surprising it took so long.

I got a text from the doorman/bouncer from a place I have been known to frequent. "Curious, guessing safe to say you can't get someone insured who's currently positive for covid". Wanted to reply, "Yeah could have last month when we first talked!!!"

Well, It is surprising it took so long.

I got a text from the doorman/bouncer from a place I have been known to frequent. "Curious, guessing safe to say you can't get someone insured who's currently positive for covid". Wanted to reply, "Yeah could have last month when we first talked!!!"

Aren't there still a few carriers who do not ask that question? The last a knew LBL didn't ask that question. I'm sure there are others.

do the insurance company's test for the rona.......

I was curious if UHL asked anything on their Term app. It did not. and no Covid questionnaire. So I called. They said the first question during the PHI is the Covid question and he would be an instant no go.

Waiting to talk to him to see if this like a flu thing or in ICU and O2 thing. Again, he is 35 yrs old.

Aren't there still a few carriers who do not ask that question? The last a knew LBL didn't ask that question. I'm sure there are others.

Long before your time . . . carriers viewed AIDS with the same lens. Some got scared early on and withdrew from the market, others ask the question up front. Eventually all the dust settled once they figured out there were no conclusive tests (at that time) and no way to figure out WHERE or HOW you got the disease.

The Chinese flu will go through similar stages and it will settle down, one way or the other, next summer or so.

Back