FE policy to give DB to Church

Best place to ask your question is to the underwriting department of the insurance company.[/QUO
That's probably the worst place to ask.
Really, well I want argue about this.
That's probably the worst place to ask.
Well, I guess I don't know much about insurance so school me, who makes the ultimate decision? Who would you ask since we're talking a final expense plan?

Well, I guess I don't know much about insurance so school me, who makes the ultimate decision? Who would you ask since we're talking a final expense plan?

Agents

But if you want an answer from a desk jockey at a company you can get one.

And you can keep calling back until you get the answer you want.

Write that person’s name down because they are going to “forget” the conversation if a different desk jockey actually handles the case.

If the people sitting in a cubicle actually knew how to place policies they wouldn’t be sitting in a cubicle.

They cannot stop the owner from assigning ownership to someone else.

Doesn’t matter how grouchy she is.

Foresters sure stopped me. And I called everyone I could in the company. Per them, it was a fraternal thing.

That was years ago and I think that was my last case with them. I may have had to fight to get a claim settled also.
As I recall several people were having service issues with them.

Foresters sure stopped me. And I called everyone I could in the company. Per them, it was a fraternal thing.

That was years ago and I think that was my last case with them. I may have had to fight to get a claim settled also.
As I recall several people were having service issues with them.

Foresters is terrible.

In a case like that you just put a beneficiary they will accept then change it after issue.

It’s not a fraternal thing. It’s a dumbass thing.

SNL is full of dumbass rules. And they aren’t fraternal.

Any desk jockey determined to use an excuse will die on that hill. Let them.

In a case like that you just put a beneficiary they will accept then change it after issue.

SNL is full of dumbass rules. And they aren’t fraternal.

I tried that and they kicked it back. Had the clients not been so adamant about Foresters I would have simply rewritten them. They just made a son their bene and left it at that. I had them sign a note saying that and filed it.

I have never had an issue with SNL personally. Pretty quick claims. especially on the contestible side since that one older lady retired.

But that is one of the beauties of being independent, we can pick and choose where we do business.

I tried that and they kicked it back. Had the clients not been so adamant about Foresters I would have simply rewritten them. They just made a son their bene and left it at that. I had them sign a note saying that and filed it.

I have never had an issue with SNL personally. Pretty quick claims. especially on the contestible side since that one older lady retired.

But that is one of the beauties of being independent, we can pick and choose where we do business.

SNL has no BoB. The agent can’t get cash values, make address, banking or phone updates. Nothing.

Even with the client on the line you can’t request a surrender form. They transfer you to a different dept where they have to call back within “24 hours”. Which they don’t do. But wouldn’t matter if they did.

You have to try and get the client on the phone again.

Then personally they just screwed me over on one. So I won’t be sending anything else there anyway.

I had one pending to start Oct 15th but I withdrew it yesterday.

Back