"Custom Quote Page" Term Engine

Just conjecturing, but you have answered quite succinctly. My post wasn't intended as as slight in any way; Explanations given by yourself and others satiated me.

I think there is some confusion.

I have a public web site at www.term4sale.com

It does NOT sell life insurance and I do not sell life insurance. It provides free quotes to the public and encourages consumers to purchase life insurance from people who subscribe to Compulife. Any subscriber to Compulife can be listed at www.term4sale for FREE. That SITE is NOT designed to be connected as a quote system to an agent's web site.

The design, look and feel of the site is my design. I like SIMPLE. Just the facts ma'am, just the facts. If you like a different style - great. Everyone is different when it comes to style. But it can be too awful - the site has done almost 1 1/2 million quotes since 2002.

Behind the www.term4sale.com web site is a software program. We call that program the "Compulife Internet Engine". It is the guts that make the quotes work. You pass to the engine details about the client: male/female, smoker/non-smoker, birthdate, how much insurance, what type, etc. The engine takes that information and looks up premiums and delivers back the results - and it does it DARN FAST - it's GREAT software.

The Compulife engine POWERS www.term4sale.com and it also powers the quote system at CQP. Different web sites, different services, different looks and feels, BUT it's the SAME engine and it is built by Compulife.

The look and feel of the web pages is controlled by the web designer. The use of company logos is an example of what someone can do in connection to the engine. As I said, CQP has done a nice job of web page development and they get high marks for style.

You are right, $99 is cheaper than $995 and that is why the vast majority of Compulife's subscribers opt to use a web provider, like CQP, rather than buy the engine. Which is why I said:

And for most of you, going to one of Compulife's engine users, and letting them do the work for you, is the better way to go. The cost is less and they can hook you up fast and easy.​
But to clear up the confusion, it's not CQP OR Compulife, Compulife powers the software that is behind the CQP service. If you are a Compulife subscriber, and worry if CQP is as good, yes it is because it is using Compulife to generate their quotes.

And if you use CQP you cannot use their web quotes on your web site unless you are a Compulife subscriber.

Ask them, they will tell you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
If you have done the Dare to Compare Challenge, and gotten the free 4 month subscription, you get to be listed at www.term4sale.com just like any other subscriber. When you complete the application for the 4 free months, you get to select your two free zip codes.

Did you do the 4 free months?

Feel free to call me at 888-798-3488 and I can check the database.

Bob
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On another note, www.term4sale.com is NOT a lead generator. Leads are where you are given the names and contact information of people to call. That does not happen at www.term4sale.com. Consumers get lists of agents and it is the consumer who calls the agent, not the other way around.

There are two things that you have to keep in mind because of this:

1. Consumers probably like talking to insurance agents about the same as they like going to the dentist. For that reason no one should expect a lot of calls.

2. Any call an agent gets because of www.term4sale.com is usually a very good chance to do business. And generally speaking, it is the more sophisticated insurance buyer who tracks down products and agents on their own.

In that regard I would encourage you to read some of the testimonials that we have received from agents:

Compulife Testimonials

One good sale, about once every 3 years, covers the cost of our software. And I have talked to agents who have made significant sales, to the degree that the commissions earned would buy an immediate annuity that would pay the annual cost of Compulife - and then some.

Think about the individual who wrote the first testimonial on our testimonial page. Check out who he is and the company he owns. I knew him when he was first starting out and today he runs a very, very, successful agency. He would tell you that he built that agency using Compulife.

Last edited:
Scott, I think you missed what he was saying. You are actually using Compulife, you just didn't know it, because the company you got it from is licensing it from Bob and changes the look and feel.

Scott,

I am not sure why you made your link to "who is", but in case I was not being clear, Compulife does not own Custom Quote Page.

All I am saying is that they are using our software to actually produce the quotes. And they are allowed to provide that service, for any price that they want to charge, to anyone who is a subscriber to the PC version of Compulife.

Back