Dave Ramsey ELP Leads - Pure Garbage

My parents bought term and invested the difference, and are now incredibly wealthy. It worked for them.
But how much of their wealth came from the growth in their investments vs their income from their jobs? Truth is, even if people completely drop their insurance and instead invest 100% of their premiums, they won't be millionaires unless they also have income from well paying jobs. On the other hand, DR supports the MLM industry, where 99.7% not only don't make any money......they lose it.

But how much of their wealth came from the growth in their investments vs their income from their jobs? Truth is, even if people completely drop their insurance and instead invest 100% of their premiums, they won't be millionaires unless they also have income from well paying jobs. On the other hand, DR supports the MLM industry, where 99.7% not only don't make any money......they lose it.

I can’t imagine that any young healthy sound minded person living in the United States that sets their goal of having a net worth over 1-million dollars by the time they are age 60 (or even age 50) could not achieve that. You just have to work and accumulate and eliminate life obstacles that would prevent you from reaching your goals.

By life obstacles I mean
1. Stupid purchases / wasting money
2. Drugs, gambling, overuse of booze
3. Buying too much house
4. Buying no house/moving around too much
5. Kids outside of marriage
6. Marrying a spouse who drains your finances
7. Spending too much on college
8. Being content making low wage

I can’t imagine that any young healthy sound minded person living in the United States that sets their goal of having a net worth over 1-million dollars by the time they are age 60 (or even age 50) could not achieve that. You just have to work and accumulate and eliminate life obstacles that would prevent you from reaching your goals.

By life obstacles I mean
1. Stupid purchases / wasting money
2. Drugs, gambling, overuse of booze
3. Buying too much house
4. Buying no house/moving around too much
5. Kids outside of marriage
6. Marrying a spouse who drains your finances
7. Spending too much on college
8. Being content making low wage
By the time a young healthy sound minded person living in the United States reaches the age of 60, a million dollars will be worth be the equivalent of $600k, a starter home will cost $1.8M and a loaf of bread will be $5.75.

By the time a young healthy sound minded person living in the United States reaches the age of 60, a million dollars will be worth be the equivalent of $600k, a starter home will cost $1.8M and a loaf of bread will be $5.75.

Yep at least. But the point is, they can become wealthy if they want to bad enough. Just need to work their azz off and make good life decisions.

You don't choose them, they choose you....
Not exactly. Ramsey chooses whoever is willing to pay the fee. That's it. Ramsey on occasion puts out ads for certain categories of ELPs, and "endorses" whoever responds. Saying Ramsey chooses his ELP's is like saying a fisherman chooses the fish he catches.

Last edited:
Back