Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

Lauro Herrera's new organization might another one to check out, if telesales is what you want to do.

Really?

Report on agent Lauro Herrera located in Upper Lake, California.

Lauro Vargas Herrera arrested some years ago on a DUI. He is a child abuser. He also regularly threatens people with lawsuits over the phone.

This is not a hit piece. It is the truth. Check out these links.

Mugshot Detail of Lauro Herrera Vargas in Lake County - California Mugshots

https://www.in.gov/idoi/files/enforcement/14812-AD15-1209-057.pdf

CHECKOUT LLC v. HERRERA INSURANCE MARKETING LLC (2:22-cv-00577), Pennsylvania Eastern District Court

CHECKOUT LLC v. HERRERA INSURANCE MARKETING LLC (2:22-cv-00577), Pennsylvania Eastern District Court

Ripoff Report | Lauro herrera final expense Review - California

Really?

Report on agent Lauro Herrera located in Upper Lake, California.

Lauro Vargas Herrera arrested some years ago on a DUI. He is a child abuser. He also regularly threatens people with lawsuits over the phone.

This is not a hit piece. It is the truth. Check out these links.

Mugshot Detail of Lauro Herrera Vargas in Lake County - California Mugshots

https://www.in.gov/idoi/files/enforcement/14812-AD15-1209-057.pdf

Ripoff Report | Lauro herrera final expense Review - California
Sounds like a good guy to do business with.:yes:

Sounds like a good guy to do business with.:yes:

Is Todd Davisco still in business ? I recall he and Shawn Davey were with efes back in maybe 2009-2012 time frame . I actually used Davisco’s human telemarketing leads leads back in 2014 . They were all agent in training callers . They were great leads . I actually still have a few of the original ones I sold back in 2014 still on the books . I think I get 7% commission . Ins is the best business in the world if you stick it out 10 plus yrs . I get checks from a decade ago for $20-$50 a month I forgot about .

Is Todd Davisco still in business ? I recall he and Shawn Davey were with efes back in maybe 2009-2012 time frame . I actually used Davisco’s human telemarketing leads leads back in 2014 . They were all agent in training callers . They were great leads . I actually still have a few of the original ones I sold back in 2014 still on the books . I think I get 7% commission . Ins is the best business in the world if you stick it out 10 plus yrs . I get checks from a decade ago for $20-$50 a month I forgot about .
I guess he's still in business. I haven't heard anything about him in years. He could be funny when he started running his mouth. Last time I saw him discussed on here was after he got arrested for beating up a girl at a bar.

I guess he's still in business. I haven't heard anything about him in years. He could be funny when he started running his mouth. Last time I saw him discussed on here was after he got arrested for beating up a girl at a bar.

I was under him at EFES in Ohio for a minute. Ohio DOI shows inactive (who knows though, he could have moved).

I really love all these FE recruiters from the past telling everyone if they fail out of FE/Insurance they are losers, etc., then we see what has become of them. Going to family furniture business, jail, welfare fraud, the list goes on. Didn't Daviso lose that fight with the chic in the bar ? I thought he had a big shiner. This does make for entertainment though.

Back