Dialer?? Possibly Going Back to MOJO

I use Dolphin Pro Dialer and it works awesome. Great CRM as well and it's only $59.00 per month unlimited minutes. Not a predictive dialer, tru power dialer making calls very quickley.

Does it allow you to skip calls if you see someone come up that you don't want to talk to (ie., a name you can't pronounce), or do you have to wait for them to pick up first?

Your gonna let $149 stand in the way of generating more business?

I may only use it 3-5 hours a month, maybe 20-30, or maybe not at all... I'm not about to give somebody $149.00 for something I don't use. I may as well write a check for $149.00 and make it out to you. At least you would get some use out of it:twitchy: That's the issue.

----------

Have you taken a look at the SalesDialers platform? Their three-line dialer sounds like it would do everything you want it to do. I believe it retails for something like $109/month, but we have a discounted price for $79/month.

I haven't tried it. In order to get the $79 rate do I have to be a member of ILIAA? If so, that won't work as I can't stand one of you leaders and wouldn't be interested if I had to give him $.01 or if he paid me. If I'm wrong, I apologize and I do greatly appreciate the information..

----------

Does it allow you to skip calls if you see someone come up that you don't want to talk to (ie., a name you can't pronounce), or do you have to wait for them to pick up first?

I did use the Dolphin dialer for quite a while. I thought it was one of the best I've seen and it was easy to put our current clients numbers into a DNC file so we weren't dialing them. I wasn't a huge fan of the VOIP as it seemed to be very sporatic though.

SalesDialers will whore out that discount just about any which way. Hell, if you just give them a call and ask for it they might give it to you at that rate.

It violates the skype TOS and after about 50 calls a day they'll kill your account.

You can get the discount going through medicareagenttraining.com. Chris Westfalls site. If you have/get a contract under Chris and place one piece of biz with him, the $20 monthly fee is waived.

Yes, the person who is next to be dialed comes up on one of the screens to let you know who you are dialing. If you want to skip that call you click next and onto the next number on the list. It's really a power dialer vs predictive dialer so your actually controlling the calls. You can dial only one at a time if you wish...

Their customer service is great as well. They will help you in any way to get you going. You can run a free trial to test before you purchase.

Latest posts

Back