Digital Marketing/Branding

Thank you "ZERO" I never asked for your help, because you an IMO.

Going out on a limb here with a wild hunch-----you had some legal troubles with a previous IMO you were with.

Stick with an FMO & you never mentioned being against them in your digital marketing & branding search.

While you're out on that limb, tie a noose around your neck and jump off,***. 35 years I've never had a client complaint nor vector from a carrier or any legal issues with anyone, dufus!
Here's the exact post I copied in which I mentioned I didn't want to hear from any IMO's:
Has anyone had any success with any Digital Marketing/Branding companies (other than IMO's) to help you or an agency to obtain leads and branding?

Get it, Got it, Good,
Paul

While you're out on that limb, tie a noose around your neck and jump off,***. 35 years I've never had a client complaint nor vector from a carrier or any legal issues with anyone, dufus!
Here's the exact post I copied in which I mentioned I didn't want to hear from any IMO's:
Has anyone had any success with any Digital Marketing/Branding companies (other than IMO's) to help you or an agency to obtain leads and branding?

Get it, Got it, Good,
Paul

Dude what is your deal? Why are you so hostile from the get go?

I'm as calm as can be.
There are too many people on here and in the world of internet users that feel like "Tough Guys" hiding behind their keyboards. In addition they feel like they should voice unwarranted opinions. I asked that no IMO's offer there services and the first person that did was from an IMO.

Get it, Got it, Good,
Paul

I was in your corner. I meant that an IMO had likely wronged you & you had to take legal action against them & therefore caused you to be against all IMO because of that experience. My bad, but I think encouraging suicide was bit extreme on your part. Ironically, I believe this week is considered the most depressing week of the year according to mental health experts & you just made it even worse for some of us.

I was in your corner. I meant that an IMO had likely wronged you & you had to take legal action against them & therefore caused you to be against all IMO because of that experience. My bad, but I think encouraging suicide was bit extreme on your part. Ironically, I believe this week is considered the most depressing week of the year according to mental health experts & you just made it even worse for some of us.

It WAS a bit extreme. Agents have been banned for making comments like that. I reported him, so maybe he'll get a little time out and think twice before he addresses someone like that again.

Back