Digital Marketing/Branding

Has anyone had any success with any Digital Marketing/Branding companies (other than IMO's) to help you or an agency to obtain leads and branding?

Thank you,
Paul

I'm assuming the reason Digital BGA even answered to your question is because it wasn't that clear

this would have been better

Has anyone (other than an IMO) had any success with any Digital Marketing/Branding companies (other than IMO's) to help you or an agency to obtain leads and branding?

Thank you,
Paul

Has anyone had any success with any Digital Marketing/Branding companies (other than IMO's) to help you or an agency to obtain leads and branding?

Thank you,
Paul
Seems like you would want an IMO because they have skin in the game and are actually interested in your success since they make more money when you do.

But yeah, pay someone for leads who doesn't have any significant reason to make sure you are successful.

Let me look into my crystal ball to view the responses you will receive when you lament on your lack of success....

"It usually takes 9-12 months for us to see real results"

"well our typical closing rate is X"

"Our leads are qualified, so the appointments should be relatively easy"

"Typically producers close about 60% of the leads we give them"

"here's 50% off your next order"

"Here's 75% off your next order"

"I'm sorry you aren't having success, please click here to view more testimonials and receive a discount off your next purchase"

Get with a group that will coach you on how to maximize your investment in digital branding and lead generation. If they have skin in the game (override to earn) they will most likely be more interested in your success.

Just my experience in the past.

Thanks

Seems like you would want an IMO because they have skin in the game and are actually interested in your success since they make more money when you do.

But yeah, pay someone for leads who doesn't have any significant reason to make sure you are successful.

Let me look into my crystal ball to view the responses you will receive when you lament on your lack of success....

"It usually takes 9-12 months for us to see real results"

"well our typical closing rate is X"

"Our leads are qualified, so the appointments should be relatively easy"

"Typically producers close about 60% of the leads we give them"

"here's 50% off your next order"

"Here's 75% off your next order"

"I'm sorry you aren't having success, please click here to view more testimonials and receive a discount off your next purchase"

Get with a group that will coach you on how to maximize your investment in digital branding and lead generation. If they have skin in the game (override to earn) they will most likely be more interested in your success.

Just my experience in the past.

Thanks

Oh man. You did not follow his orders. Take cover and Shelter in place. Cover the women and children's eyes as this is going to get ugly

While you're out on that limb, tie a noose around your neck and jump off,***. 35 years I've never had a client complaint nor vector from a carrier or any legal issues with anyone, dufus!
Here's the exact post I copied in which I mentioned I didn't want to hear from any IMO's:

Get it, Got it, Good,
Paul

The simple answer is..... yes
Enjoy your weekend :)
MBA Marketing, M.S. Marketing

While you're out on that limb, tie a noose around your neck and jump off,***. 35 years I've never had a client complaint nor vector from a carrier or any legal issues with anyone, dufus!
Here's the exact post I copied in which I mentioned I didn't want to hear from any IMO's:

Get it, Got it, Good,
Paul
:twitchy:

Back