Direct Contracting Insurance

Lafayette life has a $5,000 minimum face amounts on most of their participating whole life policies which go thru full underwriting. They also have a simplified non-participating whole life policy.

For many years Lafayette was the price leader with their FE product. With the underwriting never was very aggressive on it and once they raised the rates up it fell out of favor.
But their heritage fully underwritten our life is still very popular with Final Expense Agents. It’s a great mutual company that goes down the very small face amounts and has final expense type of commissions

Most FE companies put agents with an IMO at 120% plus full renewals. If you contract direct without an IMO you will usually start at a lower commission level.

In addition to higher commissions you get free access to rate calculators, underwriting software and depending on how you set up you can get training and access to lead programs that you could never get as a direct agent. There are no downsides to a good IMO.

Mine is based in southern Indiana. 5- miles north of Kentucky. I would be happy to speak with you about how it all works if you would be open to it.

My website with commission levels and a lot of info is at: Final Expense Commission Levels
I'd love some information about it!

Back