• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Direct Mail - 401k Rollover

rossum911

Hello All,
My company and I are trying to figure out a good way to target 401k rollovers. We were considering putting an ad in the local newspaper for the next few months or possibly doing some direct mail marketing.

My questions:
1. Does anyone have any experience with marketing 401k rolls and could share their experience with the best way to properly market?
2. Does anyone know a reliable full-service direct mail/list services that will provide the list and mail the ad?

I appreciate your input.

Are you an FA? This is an insurance forum...

The majority of 401K rollovers are into annuities, which are an insurance product. While this post might be more appropriate for the leads or annuity section, he is in the right ballpark forum wise...imo..

Try mypostcardprinting.com or mainstreet powermail.
I was thinking about targeting 401k rollovers with my marketing this year too. Im leaning more toward direct mail...

Directmail will and does better from a performance standpoint compared to Newspaper. Directmail allows for one to be as targeted as possible with a list that is scrub by geography and demographics where as newspaper goes to an entire circulation rate that consist of anyone and everyone.

Might think about dropping mail chased with outbound telemarketing (obtm) for your initial non responders.

Back