Direct Mail for Agents Like No Other Company

MGA

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
We offer direct mail at 375 per thousand in which we guarantee your leads are dropped within 24 hours of your payment. We also have a tracking system in which you can see daily where each mail piece is and all returned leads come to your po box. With our system you are getting exactly what you pay for and you can see it for yourself where all your leads have been dropped. You choose yourself right on our system what income. age and race. If you have any interest in our system please pm me. Thanks

We offer direct mail at 375 per thousand in which we guarantee your leads are dropped within 24 hours of your payment. We also have a tracking system in which you can see daily where each mail piece is and all returned leads come to your po box. With our system you are getting exactly what you pay for and you can see it for yourself where all your leads have been dropped. You choose yourself right on our system what income. age and race. If you have any interest in our system please pm me. Thanks

First, this really belongs in the offers section. That said, this is a great offer. Are their any contracting requirements for it or is it no strings attatched?

What is the site so we can look at your system and how it works.:swoon::goofy:

What is your web address/contact info?

Cant pm you yet, email me? [email protected]

Back