Direct Mail Leads Today

You can get on a fixed price lead from an IMO but here's something to consider, and this was told to me by one of the IMO's/Recruiters on this forum. The mail house that does a per price lead for direct mail does a disproportionate amount of mailing to the lower income bracket as they are more likely to respond. This helps them make up for the low response areas. That being said they still have agents that write lots of biz from them.

You can get on a fixed price lead from an IMO but here's something to consider, and this was told to me by one of the IMO's/Recruiters on this forum. The mail house that does a per price lead for direct mail does a disproportionate amount of mailing to the lower income bracket as they are more likely to respond. This helps them make up for the low response areas. That being said they still have agents that write lots of biz from them.

At $26 per lead you are working the lowest incomes. At $28 per lead you are working the higher incomes (minimum $15,000).

But in our group everyone who is consistently hitting goal every week ($4,000) is working the lower income.

Sometimes we just think too much.

my imo wants $34 a lead for fe direct mail leads it has to be on a weekly rolling order of a minimum of 10 per week is it worth it????????????????

It depends on the wording of the lead. I would gladly pay 34$ for a quality lead that is FE, Life Insurance Specific.

10 Leads a week is nothing

Back