Diservices.com BEST Disability Website~!

Hello everyone,

I think I saw this on linkedIn or somewhere, but this site is a gold mine for those wanting to know how to sell disability. I have devoured their entire blog, articles etc.

They even have a cool presentation that shows how to compare dollar for dollar the cost of protecting other assets and how comparing it against one's biggest asset, your paycheck, puts disability in a new light that makes it easier to sell, demonstrating more value.
All Posts | Disability Insurance Blog
This is a link to their blog of articles...

Attachments

• WPP-Report-DISales-Script.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
You know what would make good DI easier to sell? favorable underwriting.

I have found over the many years that I have offered DI that the underwriter is much harder to sell than the client.

Probably the real reason the market is underserved.

You know what would make good DI easier to sell? favorable underwriting.

I have found over the many years that I have offered DI that the underwriter is much harder to sell than the client.

Probably the real reason the market is underserved.

Can you blame them? They are on the hook for millions of dollars in claims for anyone with a decent salary. Also, disabilityinsuranceforums.com is probably the best place to learn about DI.

I checked out the forums. Its ok, the owner of the site pitching internet leads, other than that its got low participation.

It might be good to an agent wondering where to place someone but I thought diservices.com was better imho...

Can you blame them? They are on the hook for millions of dollars in claims for anyone with a decent salary. Also, disabilityinsuranceforums.com is probably the best place to learn about DI.

No, but it doesn't change things. The harder it is for agents to actually place DI on the people who want to buy it, the fewer agents who will sell it and ultimately less premium for the carriers.

Back