• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Do Any of You Folks Try to Do FE Without PHI ?

Real shame is I had a solid RPU case leading to a better premium, and he won. Had these peope believing I ONLY sold them a smaller policy, etc.

Most carriers don't know til a week after a NSF. Foresters "certificate cancellation" emails are sent in real time. I got one, went to the clients house and found the bankers agent still there.

True sign of an amateur agent, never call in and cancel foreseters, only have client call if they want to take off bank draft then send in replacement form to new carrier lol

The amateur agent was the bankers agent lol

Out of the 6 carriers I work with 2 offer no phi apps but they are guaranteed issue and I make crap commission on them so I would rather do a little more work for a lot more money

I've made sales, I have only been trying for less than 60 days so I'm brand new, I was just voicing my opinion, with the company I work for I make more of a commission percentage on apps that require a phi that's all I was getting at

I've made sales, I have only been trying for less than 60 days so I'm brand new, I was just voicing my opinion, with the company I work for I make more of a commission percentage on apps that require a phi that's all I was getting at

That's because you have a terrible choice of companies to sell and no one to teach you about this business.

FFL is just another churn and burn agency with too many desk jockeys that have to be paid from your labor.

The faster you learn that the better for you.

That's because you have a terrible choice of companies to sell and no one to teach you about this business.

FFL is just another churn and burn agency with too many desk jockeys that have to be paid from your labor.

The faster you learn that the better for you.

I got a feeling this won't be taken as it was meant. The toughest guys I know are humble as they come and they know what they don't know. Shut up and learn kind of thing.

I stated earlier I worked at FFG for 2 months maybe 5 or 6 years ago. The pay plan was 65% but they held back 10% for 12 months to cover cancelations. The lead cost were $20 on paper but they did give me free leads from time to time and often times they only charged $10. The leads were very misleading and a complete scam. Their whole sales approach starts out with a lie. Your not there to help them with Medicaid your there to sell FE, period.

They had mandatory sales meeting once or twice a week. You know a rah rah meeting, hit em high hit em low, take their money and go go go. In two months I think I attended 3.

They all liked me because I either drove a Porsche 911 or a 740IL to run leads and I actually sold a few policies. They thought I was a roller. Most of their agents were flat broke driving old beaters and had to borrow money from me to get to the end of the week. If you could fog a mirror they would hire you.

Back