Do you sell Med Sups, MAPD, or both?

Do you prefer to sell Med Sup or MAPD?

• Total voters
I can certainly see why you are well loved and respected on this forum.
All I'm saying is: that if you, and others, want to criticize Springbok's training methods, criticize them in their entirety, don't try to imply that he is only engaging in a partial training effort, which he is not.

All I'm saying is: that if you, and others, want to criticize Springbok's training methods, criticize them in their entirety, don't try to imply that he is only engaging in a partial training effort, which he is not.

I didn't see this before I like your new tag "LD is a Life Ins., Medigap and PDP consumer; here to learn about Medicare."

Thanks LD, although I don't think that anyone is doing anything other than providing constructive criticism, which I always appreciate. I wouldn't have come nearly as far as I have without tremendous help from many of the guys on this board especially @goillini52 . I do sometimes wish that people would think twice before posting some of the things they do on this board, but I guess it would be too boring to watch then wouldn't it? :D

I didn't see this before I like your new tag "LD is a Life Ins., Medigap and PDP consumer; here to learn about Medicare."
Thanks vic. It's based on a suggestion from DHK. It will also have to get shortened when I edit it, it carried over from the old site and is apparently too long for the new editing parameters, so I've just left it for now.

It has been nice to see you and goillini posting again.

I made a factual statement I was not criticizing his training methods.

Back