Does ANY Med Supp Company Offer Plan G As a GI Option?

That's really quick!

I had this happen before, I had a referral in PA, about a year ago, So I already knew I could take the app info and still submit the same day.

They are very easy to talk too, and ask about underwriting decisions for more insight as well.

I had this happen before, I had a referral in PA, about a year ago, So I already knew I could take the app info and still submit the same day.

They are very easy to talk too, and ask about underwriting decisions for more insight as well.

They're the TPA for LCBA (a Fraternal), who I also like. When you call in it's Equitable you're talking to. They also give the ok at the end of the POS PHI with policy # and they are competitive.

I haven't looked at the Blue TX app in a while, But I remember they were easier then most to get approved, Although not GI like in ILL.

Also Parkinson's or stroke makes a difrence if there are no other issues and all ADL's are there,

I am working on a Equitable now for someone stroke just over 2 years ago. The only issue is equitable thought she said she had pre-diabieties on underwriting call when in fact she answered no I don't have diabetes I don't even have pre-diabeties, Now I am working on getting a doctor letter to clear the diabetes and they said they would approve.

Another option if she is within 3 years of part B maybe AARP plan N

In December I wrote a retiree and spouse coming off employer coverage on Plan G, AARP/UHC for 1/1/2018. They are late 70's, retiree just liked working.
Check with AARP/UHC for your state's rules. Our state gives them any plan they want that UHC/AARP offers, reading from the UHC/AARP agent guide. Need proof of employer group coverage loss to go in with the app.
Pricing is based on how long it's been since they enrolled in Part B. Luck would have it, my clients were under the wire & got best rates.

Back