Does Anybody Mail for FE....

When you guys say you do your own mailers, do you mean you design the mailer, mail it to the specific address/prospect, ect. ect.

Just what is involved with doing your own mailer? :GEEK:

Seems like it would expensive to do. The price of a stamp is like forty some cents now or something (I just buy them).

Monumental will do a 1,000 mailers for like $275 I think. So if a stamp costs that much, how do they do it for that cheap or for that price? Do they get a bulk mail discount or something?

There are several questions within my posts BTW if one of you smart fellers would like to dissect it and answer or splain it to me, that would be great.
Thanks!
Wanted to repeat this post. Would also love to hear responses from the FE pros. Thanks.

When you guys say you do your own mailers, do you mean you design the mailer, mail it to the specific address/prospect, ect. ect.

Just what is involved with doing your own mailer? :GEEK:

Seems like it would expensive to do. The price of a stamp is like forty some cents now or something (I just buy them).

Monumental will do a 1,000 mailers for like $275 I think. So if a stamp costs that much, how do they do it for that cheap or for that price? Do they get a bulk mail discount or something?

There are several questions within my posts BTW if one of you smart fellers would like to dissect it and answer or splain it to me, that would be great.
Thanks!

I have never sent out my own mailer. I let the pros do what the pros do and pay them to do it.
The mail houses do bulk mailing. If I'm not mistaken, it costs very little to send out, but more for the return. Either way, it's less than the stamps we buy.

People must move a lot. I always get back over 5% returns.

I can even have the list checked with the postoffice and I still have a lot of them come back. I send my postcards out 1st class. I get a better response that way.

I guess I need to study the bulk mail system more.

without income parameters on their data? I'm really wondering how accurate/inaccurate the income is seeing as no-one really knows how much someone makes besides the irs. Thoughts?[/
My company does mailers for all agents. We target people making less than $40,000 or on a fix income. Most agents run 15-20 leads a week. We have a 30 percent close racial. You give us the zip codes you want to work in and we do all the rest. Your leads come in every Saturday by 9:00 a.m. We work with five of the best final expense companies around. The number one thing agents love about our lead program is the more business you submit the cheaper the leads get. After paying for your first set of leads we will then front your leads first and then you pay ten days later. My average agent pays $15 for a 3-5 day old lead. We also have some of the best contracts in the industry.

Chris O'Connor
612-382-1760

I like the part in your Craig's List adds that says "We are NOT NAA or Lincoln Heritage." That's classic.

What does "some of the best contracts in the industry mean?" There are some pretty hefty contracts out there. I don't know how you can train, provide leads AND match the big commission contracts.

Good luck with your recruiting.

I like the part in your Craig's List adds that says "We are NOT NAA or Lincoln Heritage." That's classic.

What does "some of the best contracts in the industry mean?" There are some pretty hefty contracts out there. I don't know how you can train, provide leads AND match the big commission contracts.

Good luck with your recruiting.

He said in another forum that he starts at 85%.......ummm, no thanks!

without income parameters on their data? I'm really wondering how accurate/inaccurate the income is seeing as no-one really knows how much someone makes besides the irs. Thoughts?[/
My company does mailers for all agents. We target people making less than $40,000 or on a fix income. Most agents run 15-20 leads a week. We have a 30 percent close racial. You give us the zip codes you want to work in and we do all the rest. Your leads come in every Saturday by 9:00 a.m. We work with five of the best final expense companies around. The number one thing agents love about our lead program is the more business you submit the cheaper the leads get. After paying for your first set of leads we will then front your leads first and then you pay ten days later. My average agent pays $15 for a 3-5 day old lead. We also have some of the best contracts in the industry.

Chris O'Connor
612-382-1760

Chris I do not think this is the appropriate place for you to recruit… Friendly words of guidance…

Back