• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Does anyone else read Agent Sales Journal?

gradyinsurance

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I requested a free subscription to ASJ a few months back, and it has been really informative to me. I have contacted a lot of the advertisers, and it is how I found my IMO. I was wondering did anyone else get it, and what they thought of it?

Dave.

I get it.

I read it.

I find it moderately useful. Both the articles and the ads.

Best of all it is free.

I like the sales journal better than most of the benefit magazines I receive; benefits selling, life insurance selling, senior advisor etc.

I get that and SMA, and Life Insurance Selling.

Get some good tid-bits here and there. The price is right.

I get Emails from Brian Kay all the time about web meetings. What is he selling?

Brian Kay is the CA$H College Funding crap. Basically it's a shell operation for an FMO (Tim Austin, Pamela Yellen, Jeff Paul) to sell life/annuities, all kinds of stuff. Brian sells the "system", then refers over to Tim to sign up for the FMO (tim's the guy who has sold something like $743,000 every year for the last 6 years, don't know why the numbers don't change) and then there's another affiliation with a college funding service center.

Pamela Yellin is into the Infinite Banking Concept....

I used to read it. I picket up some great ideas. I found it to be much more interesting then most of the crap published for insurance brokers like "brokers world" ( a lot of great useless content), read it if you wish you could sell insurance.

speaking of dennis tubbergen, i went to one of his meetings and he had a good idea but he wanted $50,000 to join his marketing concept and then $297 a month there after. He also wanted 40% of all sales you made with his concept.

Latest posts

Back