Driving traffic to my website

Curve50880

Hello everyone. I recently launched my new website with the sole purpose to generate life insurance leads. www.LifeInsuranceForNewYork.com

I am looking for some help on a few areas.
1. I am looking for suggestions for ways to improve my site to convert more leads.
2. I am currently using Google PPC and Facebook ads to drive traffic to my site and facebook business page. Any suggestions on ads to run or different avenues I should be looking at?
3. I plan on posting on my blog a couple times per week. I was reading that this can be a great way to organically grow traffic to my site. Anything I should be focusing on?

I really appreciate any insight you could provide! Thank you!
-Jeremy

Many of the agents selling life insurance by phone are marketing to multiple states. I would question how much traffic you would get from folks who only live in NY.

It appears visitors can REQUEST A QUOTE but not generate an instant quote. If that is the case, even if you drive sufficient visitors there I doubt many will fill out a quote request form and wait on you to call them back or email a quote.

@JRoot can give you some pointers on online lead gen. Look for some of his posts if for no other reason than to educate yourself on what an online life insurance system looks like.

Many of the agents selling life insurance by phone are marketing to multiple states. I would question how much traffic you would get from folks who only live in NY.

It appears visitors can REQUEST A QUOTE but not generate an instant quote. If that is the case, even if you drive sufficient visitors there I doubt many will fill out a quote request form and wait on you to call them back or email a quote.

@JRoot can give you some pointers on online lead gen. Look for some of his posts if for no other reason than to educate yourself on what an online life insurance system looks like.
Is there a service like Ninja Quoter, but for Medicare Supplements?

Short term is pay to play.

Long term is SEO which is more focused on organic growth. Consider getting more backlinks, currently it looks like you only have one backlink which is this forum. I subscribe to majestic.com which allows me to view any websites authority and backlinks.

A good practice is to identify your competition and determine their backlinks. Once you've done that you need to also earn those backlinks too! Its a big deal. Takes time

Also - write large blog posts of 100% original content. 2k+ words.

LMK if you have any questions about the SEO stuff. I nerd out on that.

Short term is pay to play.

Long term is SEO which is more focused on organic growth. Consider getting more backlinks, currently it looks like you only have one backlink which is this forum. I subscribe to majestic.com which allows me to view any websites authority and backlinks.

A good practice is to identify your competition and determine their backlinks. Once you've done that you need to also earn those backlinks too! Its a big deal. Takes time

Also - write large blog posts of 100% original content. 2k+ words.

LMK if you have any questions about the SEO stuff. I nerd out on that.

I know years ago you could pay foreign agencies to spam your links all over the internet to outsmart Google. Has anything like this ever worked or does it have to be organic?

Back