E&O in California

You pay 795 or something, it was in an older post and its a Risk Retention Group at best. If you believe that's the type of insurance that you should have then good luck when your talking to netquote leads telling you that they were able to get insurance elsewhere for 500 bucks for their 5 million dollar trucking operation ;) and be sure to tell them, heck that's what I did, I totally understand!

You pay 795 or something, it was in an older post and its a Risk Retention Group at best. If you believe that's the type of insurance that you should have then good luck when your talking to netquote leads telling you that they were able to get insurance elsewhere for 500 bucks for their 5 million dollar trucking operation ;) and be sure to tell them, heck that's what I did, I totally understand!

I am constantly amazed that insurance agents skimp on insurance coverage. They spend their time advising clients that the best price is not always the best value... and then turn around and look for the cheapest coverage they can get. I don't believe in overpaying... if you can get a good price from a good company with a broad form and reasonable deductible... go for it. I just don't understand how any agent could purchase their own E&O from an unrated RRG. I guess the Cobbler's kids have no shoes.

Back