E&O Insurance

Free E&O for only the business placed through their office ain't much e/o.

You are a weasel! Of course I knew that already! I knew Da Wayne had about as much chance of getting that 10 bucks out of you as we do of having "Frankie" go a week without trolling this forum. Is that what you wanted to hear. :1arghh:

Not that I really care, but Yoda did provide exactly what he stated in his original post: E&O from an FMO/GA for the products that they sell, for free.

Of course if you contract through a legit FMO and not some mickey mouse one like the ones that are trolling in this forum you might find one that provides free E&O on you for whatever product of theirs you sell. :1arghh:

Many here want to hate on Yoda, but I find more than a kernel of truth in a lot of what he posts and I like his style.

Among the companies that offer Medicare Advantage Program, are there any that would not require E&O Insurance?
My question would be... why would anyone with a brain not carry E&O? There are many carriers that sponsor E&O coverage at about $400 per year with easy payment plans.

Even if you are perfect in everything that you do... which I highly doubt since you want to avoid E&O... someone will eventually think that you did them wrong. And you will pay dearly!

My question would be... why would anyone with a brain not carry E&O? There are many carriers that sponsor E&O coverage at about $400 per year with easy payment plans.

Even if you are perfect in everything that you do... which I highly doubt since you want to avoid E&O... someone will eventually think that you did them wrong. And you will pay dearly!
Yes, after being called many names on this thread, upon posting of the message, I've decided to buy an E&O policy.

In addition to final expenses, I would like to also offer Medicare Advantage, as well. Thus, driving the cost of the E&O higher.

By the way, who do you know that charges $ 400 per year?

Yes, after being called many names on this thread, upon posting of the message, I've decided to buy an E&O policy.

In addition to final expenses, I would like to also offer Medicare Advantage, as well. Thus, driving the cost of the E&O higher.

Don't know where you're getting your information, but offering MA's does not add to the cost of E/O insurance. The only time you add cost to E/O coverage is when you have to carry it for property/casualty and life/health.

That is a wise decision. I have mine thru Brown & Brown sponsored by Foresters @ $420 per year.

Back