An Insurance Agents Ethics Question

Ethical to have your own Children Wrap their Own Gifts?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Too Cruel

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
loaded question. Insurance agents get around town an awful lot. would be near impossible for some of them to see all their offspring to have them wrap the presents.

Also, you never mentioned if you meant the gifts they were receiving for gifts they were giving

Very Ethical!

And I might add, I also like to have them pay for their own gifts. When you think about it, what is so ethical about buying someone else's property but having no rights to it? Most parents would agree that having children pay for their own gifts, helps them to realize the value and learn the lesson of equity. Additionally, having them wrap their own gifts gives a sense of accomplishment and productivity that cannot come any other way.

What a wonderful Christmas gift give! I am the best giver I know. :laugh:

Very Ethical!

And I might add, I also like to have them pay for their own gifts. When you think about it, what is so ethical about buying someone else's property but having no rights to it? Most parents would agree that having children pay for their own gifts, helps them to realize the value and learn the lesson of equity. Additionally, having them wrap their own gifts gives a sense of accomplishment and productivity that cannot come any other way.

What a wonderful Christmas gift give! I am the best giver I know. :laugh:

We stopped buying most of the gifts for our family. My wife makes them, she really made some killer hats, stuffed animals, and others.

We have a severely Autistic nephew, so he usually wants snacks.

Back