Email/name for MS Powermail?

Maybe people get confused when you present something that looks very contradictory.
What is contradictory? I said Im looking for a house that does Saturation. All the side/irrelevant issues dragged in confused it. NOTHING confusing or contradictory friend. So Im putting you down for NO I dont know one thanks

Maybe people get confused when you present something that looks very contradictory.
Im TRYING to find one other DM house that does "Saturation"--it has a lotta different names. "Carrier Route" or "Every roof" etc NOT demographics.

Lead Connections can do it--anyone else?
===================

Where did I contradict myself?

Im TRYING to find one other DM house that does "Saturation"--it has a lotta different names. "Carrier Route" or "Every roof" etc NOT demographics.

===================

Sorry, but I think you are misunderstanding me. Please don't take it in the way of a put down or anything. Remember, (as well as we should remember too), we don't know your whole situation so we take bits and pieces. At one point you mentioned how you were pretty much killing it with leads and then you mention that you are having trouble with a lead house. I guess we might be assuming some things here, so please forgive.

I'm sorry, but I don't know of one in particular that would do it.

I dont keep track of every post I make.

I did do very well. And was intending--without making any comment about Lead Connections-which I guess I now have to do---to find another option.

I try to imagine myself making these pointless snotty comments and I dont know where people get the time or the interest or the chutzpah. I read stuff I think is nutty or BS and I move on. Endless, pointless, irrelevant sniping about things that were NOT said and not relevant to someone is--well its nuts

If they dont like what I post--move the hell on. Gods sake.

Im done. You guys can sit here and P** on each other in the sandbox.

I dont keep track of every post I make.

I did do very well. And was intending--without making any comment about Lead Connections-which I guess I now have to do---to find another option.

I try to imagine myself making these pointless snotty comments and I dont know where people get the time or the interest or the chutzpah. I read stuff I think is nutty or BS and I move on. Endless, pointless, irrelevant sniping about things that were NOT said and not relevant to someone is--well its nuts

If they dont like what I post--move the hell on. Gods sake.

Im done. You guys can sit here and P** on each other in the sandbox.

I think you're right and we should all take heed of that. Sometimes (not in this case), it's just too hard to pass up?

I guess when you come on here and whine about our answers on the prima tech leads, then you talk big game selling 10-15 per lead drop, then you try to get agents to give up 50% comp for free leads (without asking for forgiveness first before offering something so ridiculous), then you decide that you can't call MS Powermail to ask them for an e-mail address... you need us to do it for you... we may not take you that seriously. :no:

===================

If you want to do a drop to every house use the post office. They have that kind of a service.

Otherwise, we tried to help you in good faith. If you have a problem with that then don't ask for help.

Rick

If you want to do a drop to every house use the post office. They have that kind of a service.

Otherwise, we tried to help you in good faith. If you have a problem with that then don't ask for help.

Rick

Yep, the US postal service calls it "EDD...Every Door Direct", but I'm pretty sure it's a very small localized area...not an entire zip code.

Back