Equis Financial Feedback

I know a couple guys that actually like it and do well working with them. They haven't tried to leave though, and apparently that can be an issue.

I know a couple guys that actually like it and do well working with them. They haven't tried to leave though, and apparently that can be an issue.
I also know several people doing very well and are also happy. I just don't like the low commission payouts.

I also know several people doing very well and are also happy. I just don't like the low commission payouts.
I know the one guy is doing WAY more business now than he ever was, so he doesn't care about lower commissions. 100% of nothing is nothing.

Apparently it's a huge issue with them, or they'll make a huge issue out of it. From what I've seen, they are notorious at rolling business after you leave and you'll end up with chargebacks from that. Not a very ethical organization!

Back