Equita Final Expense Services: Beware the FINE PRINT!

AMEN
Sales makes the world go 'round.
Nothing happens without a sale
and my personal fave: Sales solve all problems!
Today , I sold 3 policies at two of the three homes I went to. And had one unpaid "conlsultation" with a sweet old man and a comatose acting lady who he introduced as his sister in law. He already had Americo and she had Lincoln , he just had questions about the LH policy which I helped them with. ;) Then I got the HELL out of there cuz the dog smell was making me gag!
How many sales did ya'll get????

Now, we were having a perfectly good conversation about beer and there you go hijacking our hijack...Sales???:skeptical::biggrin:

I have to have my Modelo Especial.

Speaking of, I have always wondered if Corona, Modelo, Tecate, etc are the less than premium beverages to the natives?

Personally, I even like Schlitz and Blue Ribbon so I do have to wonder.

Tecate to the Mexicans is like Bud Light here. There are certainly other options, but in the bars in Tijuana where I have spent more time recently than I should, Tecate was the cheap beer of choice. Modelo Especial and Modelo Negro is also popular. Of course, Tijuana is just southern San Diego.

Tecate to the Mexicans is like Bud Light here. There are certainly other options, but in the bars in Tijuana where I have spent more time recently than I should, Tecate was the cheap beer of choice. Modelo Especial and Modelo Negro is also popular. Of course, Tijuana is just southern San Diego.

Tecate comes in cans, that should tell you enough right there.

I do enjoy Tecate, but generally cheaper beer is in cans and the good stuff is in bottles.

Just add Clamato and lime

I thought Tecate was more like Busch Light then Bud Light.

Back