Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Cat Man Don't and Feeshboner are doing quite well with them so they say.

Cat Man is doing so well at etelesure, he is authoring threads imploring other IMO's to give him contracts.

I'm not sure. I think he's back this week. I know he'll be back next week after the holiday, for certain. Don't forget to ask Robert about the trip and maybe I'll see you out there.

I will. Thanks! I'm just eager to get leads this coming week and get back to writing what I'm used to. It's been a slow week. I'm already getting the holiday line. Frustrating too because I was having a pretty good month and trying to end a high note. Actually, my leads have been pretty solid the past few weeks and this would have been my best month so far. I hate holidays! It taking some of my momentum away from me.

Cat Man Don't and Feeshboner are doing quite well with them so they say.

Cat Man is doing so well at etelesure, he is authoring threads imploring other IMO's to give him contracts.

Lol! I love how they (or he) ignore the comments from good people who have been scammed. Must be running out of scam money. Pathetic.

@hzs9pk, @pcbinsurance,

it is clear who and what that whole conversation is...I have been in touch with the real Robert Taylor, and several other helpful resources trying to piece together the whole scam...the sad part is, it's pretty elaborate...in addition...each time they hit a little road block, they adjust....notice further up in the thread, the older comments where "current" agents reporting they were doing great were called out for being new members and the only post was their defense of the scam...so they adjust...and the last 2 days have 2 new member profiles with 20-30 posts...lending credibility...look closely at the wordy ones...you will notice a familiar pattern of writing/speaking

@hzs9pk, @pcbinsurance,

it is clear who and what that whole conversation is...I have been in touch with the real Robert Taylor, and several other helpful resources trying to piece together the whole scam...the sad part is, it's pretty elaborate...in addition...each time they hit a little road block, they adjust....notice further up in the thread, the older comments where "current" agents reporting they were doing great were called out for being new members and the only post was their defense of the scam...so they adjust...and the last 2 days have 2 new member profiles with 20-30 posts...lending credibility...look closely at the wordy ones...you will notice a familiar pattern of writing/speaking

Well put Mototeddy. I hate scammers- I used to mess with 419 scammers. These guys are very good at this. Mark talked about being in Marine Corp where he met his wife. What a scumbag.

Excuse me gentlemen, but I didn't see your posts when I posted last. As suggested, I have taken my conversation offline with the other producer I came in contact with here and we're continuing our conversation with the private message system. And, yes, I PERSONALLY am a Etelesure producer and I'm doing well on their program. I've been with them for a while, in fact. AND, aside from that, I also AM looking for an IMO to do some outside recruiting for some traditional field agents. So, there you have it. I personally produce with Etelesure from home and I want separate contracts for some outside recruiting that Etelesure doesn't really do. I don't think I'm the only producer out there able to handle more than just my personal production and make some extra money. Actually, I think what I'm trying to do is pretty common for a seasoned agent.

Once again, I am personally producing with Etelesure, working their leads and writing good business. I PERSONALLY am writing the business. I'm not out here gabbing about how my friend may or may not be doing, how he's working the system or if he's even been the insurance business more than a week. I posting my OWN experience.

Finally, the last posters are "New Members" themselves, so I'm not sure how that has any relevance on anything. To me, if you have personal, first-hand experience working with a company and you want to post then post. If you don't and you don't know what you're talking about and are wasting time, don't post.

----------

Excuse me gentlemen, but I didn't see your posts when I posted last. As suggested, I have taken my conversation offline with the other producer I came in contact with here and we're continuing our conversation with the private message system. And, yes, I PERSONALLY am a Etelesure producer and I'm doing well on their program. I've been with them for a while, in fact. AND, aside from that, I also AM looking for an IMO to do some outside recruiting for some traditional field agents. So, there you have it. I personally produce with Etelesure from home and I want separate contracts for some outside recruiting that Etelesure doesn't really do. I don't think I'm the only producer out there able to handle more than just my personal production and make some extra money. Actually, I think what I'm trying to do is pretty common for a seasoned agent.

Once again, I am personally producing with Etelesure, working their leads and writing good business. I PERSONALLY am writing the business. I'm not out here gabbing about how my friend may or may not be doing, how he's working the system or if he's even been the insurance business more than a week. I'm posting my OWN experience.

Finally, the last posters are "New Members" themselves, so I'm not sure how that has any relevance on anything. To me, if you have personal, first-hand experience working with a company and you want to post then post. If you don't and you don't know what you're talking about and are wasting time, don't post.

Back