Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Maybe those who need to reach Mr. Rogers would have better luck contacting him via info listed on WhitePages:
2013 Reef Dr
League City, TX 77573-6918
tel:2815383186

Insurancefindandrate.com has a different phone # on file for him = tel:4097659991

eta: one would hope he answers his home phone.

that is the information on file with TDI for the individual that belongs to the license number being utilized...read some of the previous posts...that may or may not be the same "Mr. Rogers"...some of the information is inconsistent and no one has yet been able to confirm if THAT Mark Rogers is the same Mark Rogers affiliated with ET...

What is that Number I could't find it in the thread, but why haven't you called him?

two-8-one, five-3-eight, zero-27-zero

honestly...2 other people said they were, I have no idea if they have, I didn't see a point to EVERYONE calling the guy...(that's my procrastination justification)

plus I actually DID contract with a reputable FMO...the last week and the next two between carrier specific training, corporate training, and cramming for ANOTHER DOI licensing exam...I'm spread a little thin in the time are...

So what is the "FBI" doing about all this? Or was that BS?

----------

So I contacted and spoke with the WF Mark Rogers and informed of this thread, I hope he does something because a lot doesn't add up. I hope this thread or Etelesureusa doesn't hurt this guy.

that wasn't me that initiated that so I don't know where that stands...or what was or wasn't done...the only thing I can comment on is what I did...I filed claims with my banks fraud/dispute department (which required a police report as well which was filed through my local PD)...I spoke with an agent with the DOI also...but have not received the information i requested on the previous case with "Mr. Taylor"

----------

----------

So I contacted and spoke with the WF Mark Rogers and informed of this thread, I hope he does something because a lot doesn't add up. I hope this thread or Etelesureusa doesn't hurt this guy.

THANK YOU Thad...

that is what has held me back from blindly filing a DOI complaint...I can't in good conscience file against another innocent victim...which has been my theory...

two-8-one, five-3-eight, zero-27-zero

honestly...2 other people said they were, I have no idea if they have, I didn't see a point to EVERYONE calling the guy...(that's my procrastination justification)

plus I actually DID contract with a reputable FMO...the last week and the next two between carrier specific training, corporate training, and cramming for ANOTHER DOI licensing exam...I'm spread a little thin in the time are...

Would have taken less time to call him than post here.

Back