EV Takes 4 Days to Charge

Do as they say, not as they do.

President Biden, lives in Delaware, represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009 in the senate, then Democrat Vice President for two terms, now President.

"According to the U.S. Department of Energy, Delaware currently has 118 public electric charging locations with another 10 charging stations that are private.

The public count puts Delaware 41st, with just Idaho, West Virginia, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, South Dakota, and Alaska having fewer options for drivers of electric vehicles."

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Delaware to expand EV charging stations along major highways.

1. They are expanding them.... isnt that what you want... infrastructure?

2. As a citizen, US Senator, & US Vice President.... Biden had zero legal control over what the state did or didnt do.

1. They are expanding them.... isnt that what you want... infrastructure?

2. As a citizen, US Senator, & US Vice President.... Biden had zero legal control over what the state did or didnt do.

Yes, before mandating EVs. Horse Cart.

So as President he has no control over inflation, prices, energy, our borders, classified docs in an abandoned office, who owns that building, his house or garage. OK, I'll give him he definitely knows his corvette is locked in the garage.

He was a US senator longer than many here have been alive. Then VP for eight years. I agree he had no power. When he became the Democrats pick to be their leader I brought up his lack luster record many times. But they did not care about Americans they only cared about (trigger alert for Tool) beating Trump.

Back