Exchange Certification

Hola Amigos,
Yo quiero a conozco si quien es listo para obamacare?
Yo nessisito algo practicar con la presentation en espanol si puede ayudar por favor gracias.
Muchos Surete!

Hola Amigos,
Yo quiero a conozco si quien es listo para obamacare?
Yo nessisito algo practicar con la presentation en espanol si puede ayudar por favor gracias.
Muchos Surete!

You're playing with fire if you actin in an official capacity to help people from other countries apply for subsidies. They don't understand much about America, but they'll know how to sick HHS on your arse if something...ANYTHING causes them financial problems with the IRS in 2015. In fact, don't help anyone with their subsidy application unless you trust them 110%...or unless you do so in an unofficial capacity. Don't have your Agent ID associated with any aspect of that part of the process, HouCoogster..or anyone else who values their reputation.
-ac

You're playing with fire if you actin in an official capacity to help people from other countries apply for subsidies. They don't understand much about America, but they'll know how to sick HHS on your arse if something...ANYTHING causes them financial problems with the IRS in 2015. In fact, don't help anyone with their subsidy application unless you trust them 110%...or unless you do so in an unofficial capacity. Don't have your Agent ID associated with any aspect of that part of the process, HouCoogster..or anyone else who values their reputation.
-ac

Allen (pinche gringo), You obviously don't know a lick of Spanish!

And you obviously don't know Houston, Texas (Circa 2013)

Read this from Secretary Sebelius:

She estimated that Latinos comprise about 25 percent of the individuals eligible for new coverage options.

- See more at: Sebelius: Pass Immigration Bill to Boost Obamacare Enrollment | CNS News

Allen (pinche gringo), You obviously don't know a lick of Spanish!

And you obviously don't know Houston, Texas (Circa 2013)

Read this from Secretary Sebelius:

She estimated that Latinos comprise about 25 percent of the individuals eligible for new coverage options.

- See more at: Sebelius: Pass Immigration Bill to Boost Obamacare Enrollment | CNS News

A su manera Houcoogster. Pero, por favor, tenga en cuenta que ayudar a la gente, en su capacidad oficial, con su petición de subvención está jugando con fuego. Usted ha sido advertido amigo!
:cool:
ac

A su manera Houcoogster. Pero, por favor, tenga en cuenta que ayudar a la gente, en su capacidad oficial, con su petición de subvención está jugando con fuego. Usted ha sido advertido amigo!
:cool:
ac

ok so you know how to use bablefish (translation)...unimpressed

Look here I don't know what the hell your talking about. The Latinos are already here getting everything free we have to offer. I will offer them insurance and subsidies if they qualify. They need insurance so they are not a burden on the system. Just because they don't speak English doesn't mean they don't qualify for tax credits. They have to have a SS# as of now so that's the deal.

I will not educate you on my market anymore... have fun working the Chicago Ghettos.

EIDM still not ready yet, and it's Monday 8/26/13. CMS said we could do the identify verification around the "middle of August."

I think we've done gone past the "middle of August."

Folks, this is going to be fun!

ok so you know how to use bablefish (translation)...unimpressed

Look here I don't know what the hell your talking about. The Latinos are already here getting everything free we have to offer. I will offer them insurance and subsidies if they qualify. They need insurance so they are not a burden on the system. Just because they don't speak English doesn't mean they don't qualify for tax credits. They have to have a SS# as of now so that's the deal.

I will not educate you on my market anymore... have fun working the Chicago Ghettos.

Two items:

1. If that was Babelfish, it was better than your Spanish. Your Spanish is disfunctional, with many errors in verb conjugation.

2. Chicago is the 4th largest city with Hispanics. Pretty sure we have an idea of how to work with them.

Two items:

1. If that was Babelfish, it was better than your Spanish. Your Spanish is disfunctional, with many errors in verb conjugation.

2. Chicago is the 4th largest city with Hispanics. Pretty sure we have an idea of how to work with them.

Houcoogster goes off on tangents. The entire point to him was that it's dangerous to assist anyone with their subsidy application in an official capacity and it's double dangerous if there is any communication gap.
-ac

Back