Exclusive Pre-set Appointments!

mfancher

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Here is some information on what we do and how we do it. Our closing ratios are much higher than e-leads for the fact that we speak to the final decision makers and get important information pertaining to their policies such as renewal dates, carriers, employee counts, and current broker’s names. We also if you are doing p/c like to have them agree to have their Dec pages, payroll, and estimated income ready at the time of the meeting, we feel getting this information weeds out the tire kickers and gets you in front of decision makers that are ready to do business. These are confirmed meetings with set dates and times that are convenient to you as well as the decision maker, we also get all of their contact information such as, correct address, e-mail address, official title. The businesses we call are custom to your needs in the area you want to target as well as the size of the companies. If they are not renewing within 120 days we will ask them when they start to review their policies and we will schedule them for a recall 60 days prior to that date. So not only do you get SOLID appointments but x-dates as well, and all this information is proprietary to you and you alone. We are a very aggressive marketing tool that will pay for its self and my job is to make sure that happens, we do all of this without contracts we work for 30 days at a time so I have to prove myself to you every month and I have to get you in front of decision makers that are ready to make a move because the bottom line is if you don’t sell I am costing you money and my service becomes expendable rather than a tool that makes you money. There is a lot more to it but I believe this information gives you a clear idea of what we do, so if you feel this is a good fit for you please give me a call Mon.-Fri. 8-5 cst at 580-657-8441 and just ask for Mike.

Back