Exploring Alliance Options: Recommendations for a New P&C Insurance Agency

AgoraInsurance

Hello fellow insurance professionals,

I am excited to be a part of this vibrant P&C insurance community and I am reaching out to seek some advice and recommendations as I embark on my journey as a new insurance agency owner.

I have recently launched my own Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance agency and am eager to explore opportunities to join an alliance or network that could provide valuable resources, support, and guidance. As I'm sure many of you can relate, starting a new agency comes with its fair share of challenges, and I believe that aligning with the right alliance could greatly enhance my agency's chances of success.

To give you some context, I have already made initial contact with two alliances - SIAA and FirstConnect. However, I am open to exploring other options and would greatly appreciate your insights and recommendations regarding these alliances or any others you have had experience with or have heard positive feedback about.

If you have had positive experiences with any specific alliances or networks that fulfill these criteria, particularly SIAA or FirstConnect, I would greatly appreciate hearing about your firsthand experiences and recommendations. Your insights will undoubtedly help me make an informed decision that aligns with the needs and goals of my agency.

Thank you in advance for your time and valuable input. I look forward to engaging in fruitful discussions and learning from your expertise.

Hey! In the same boat as you. Im looking at smart choice, stuckey & co , or the big "i". its crazy the amount of places there are its hard to make a good choice.

Back