Extra Time To Enroll in ACA?

There has always been a SEP for moving from one county to another.

----------

We are suppose to have word by close of today whether the SEP will be granted for the one's who have not filed their taxes yet. We shall see.

There has always been a SEP for moving from one county to another.

----------

We are suppose to have word by close of today whether the SEP will be granted for the one's who have not filed their taxes yet. We shall see.

For a permanent move, yes - but many contractors will work a job somewhere else for a period of months at a time without necessarily changing their residence. Anyway . . . .

Who is supposed to make the SEP announcement today that you reference?

Which carriers are still open in which states?

I'll start the list, I ran quotes at EHealth:

FL: Cigna still avail OFF exch for 9 more days (25th?)
AZ: Meritus OFF exch open year round

eHealthInsurance.com Investor Relations

OUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/17/15 -- Today eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) - (eHealthInsurance.com), the nation's first and largest private online health insurance exchange, identified 28 states in which at least one health insurance company is currently accepting health insurance applications for Affordable Care Act (ACA) coverage beyond the February 15, 2015 deadline.

States with at least one health insurance company still accepting applications outside of government exchanges for individual and family plans after February 15 include Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin*. Deadlines differ among these states:

-- February 23, 2015 - States with at least one health insurance company
accepting applications until February 23 include: Massachusetts.
-- February 24, 2015 - States with at least one health insurance company
accepting applications until February 24 include: Louisiana.
-- February 25, 2015 - States with at least one health insurance company
accepting applications until February 25 include: Arizona, Florida,
Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas.
-- February 28, 2015 - States with at least one health insurance company
accepting applications until February 28 include: California, Colorado,
Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland,
Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York , Ohio, Oregon, Utah, Virginia,
Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

FB off exchange until the 28th and I guess the other announcement may not come for a week or two about the tax filer's and their penalty's.

Anyone having a problem creating an account on Healthcare.Gov? This option seems to be eliminated.

Anyone having a problem creating an account on Healthcare.Gov? This option seems to be eliminated.

Still there for me, after hitting "Login" on the upper right corner of the page. Also shows up after using the "See if you can still get coverage" button and selecting "start an application".

I'm still running cases, as a lot of Oregonians have a SEP due to the Cover Oregon debacle. What I have seen is that the initial account creation email takes a lot longer to arrive now, closer to ten minutes instead of immediately.

Seems there is an issue. Redirects you back to the home page and then if you choose your state it won't let you continue.

You can get around that loop by hitting the green "see if you can get coverage" button, then entering your zip code and selecting the "start a marketplace application" option. This takes you right to the account creation screen.

Back