Facebook's New Timeline Changes Got You Down?

I'm not upgrading to timelinke until they make me. So far, they have not made me upgrade to timeline.

Someone also told me a trick on how to get your facebook profile off of timeline and put it back to normal.

TO GET RID OF THE TIMELINE you must been on Google Chrome....................... go to the top right hand corner of google chrome to the wrench .....then go to tools.....then click extensions....then click get more extensions......go to search box on left hand side up top type in facebook timeline ........then click add to chrome when it comes up then refresh your facebook POOF timeline gone

The "timeline" format is cluttered. My wife did a good job with her timeline and it is really cool. As for me, I haven't the patience, or interest, in doing so. I remain unenlightened...

timeline is great for tracking traffic....and when people land on my pages they get a big whopping face of run rates here....hahahahaha

Texas Life Insurance....

fb2-2.jpg

TO GET RID OF THE TIMELINE you must been on Google Chrome....................... go to the top right hand corner of google chrome to the wrench .....then go to tools.....then click extensions....then click get more extensions......go to search box on left hand side up top type in facebook timeline ........then click add to chrome when it comes up then refresh your facebook POOF timeline gone

I keep reading this and want to know if it really works or not. I dont have timeline, so I dont know. But 2 people on my facebook looks like they changed it back to normal doing this. Why does this work?

Your fan page has to have timeline now, if you don't people will think you havent been on it in a long time and you arent active on it....

I still don't have the timeline...which is great! Anyways, the only thing I like about the new layout is the profile banner.

Well i like new Timeline update.It is quite different and awesome.Good thing about it is that it tells the story of person in single page .And i also love new timeline beta apps.

Back