Fastest Way to Get Contract Release from GA, FMO, Etc

They were not released, they where "Newtered".

Hey now...JG was was newtered...he still maintains he didn't ask me to leave...fwiw(and that ain't much)...I was already done. The goofy thing is I've still got a few contracts with them...I'd be willing to bet I put more this month with them than the majority of their agents...following the 80/20 rule...not knocking their agents..

----------

Can the department of insurance or department of labor help in anyway? Meaning the FMO is hindering agents'ability to offer products without the release in hand we are for six months pushed to not submit business? This would be in the case where the FMO promised items they do not actually provide.

Start a thread on here list the name of the FMO that won't release you...I promise to respond and ask you as many question to get it as many views as possible.

Rick will probably join in too

Hey now...JG was was newtered...he still maintains he didn't ask me to leave...fwiw(and that ain't much)...I was already done. The goofy thing is I've still got a few contracts with them...I'd be willing to bet I put more this month with them than the majority of their agents...following the 80/20 rule...not knocking their agents..

----------

Start a thread on here list the name of the FMO that won't release you...I promise to respond and ask you as many question to get it as many views as possible.

Rick will probably join in too

LOL this post reminds me of the old guy earlier today that was sitting on the porta potty with the door wide open, flesh a swinging all over the place....I will never be the same:no:

Back