FE and Government Benefit Cards

Does anyone have any suggestions on or know which FE companies allow clients to use the government benefit cards to pay monthly premiums? I lost a client recently because she only had and only would use the issued card to pay for premiums and had no interest in opening a bank account just to pay her monthly premium. As I am a long time agent but new to the FE market, I only have one carrier....so far and they insist on a bank draft. Thanks for any suggestions!

Does anyone have any suggestions on or know which FE companies allow clients to use the government benefit cards to pay monthly premiums? I lost a client recently because she only had and only would use the issued card to pay for premiums and had no interest in opening a bank account just to pay her monthly premium. As I am a long time agent but new to the FE market, I only have one carrier....so far and they insist on a bank draft. Thanks for any suggestions!

Transamerica and make sure the draft date matches the deposit day.. Never allow them to pick their draft date

SNL, Sentinel Security Life, Trinity Life and Gerber(GI).

You can't do FE with just one carrier. And you just ran into one of the reasons.

TransAmerica, Trinity Life/Family Benefit, 5-Star Life, Security National Life, Liberty National all have debit express payments.

Latest posts

Back