FE Carriers W/o POS PHI

How about underwriting? App issue Turnaround time? Comp? E app?

I am not an FE only agent.

They stick to the app. If I up load an app tonight the policy is probably issued two or three days, comp is sent to the bank and an email with the comp sent to me. No eApp. Comp? Talk to them.

Probably one of the best FE agent services sites. Full stats including premium and loan transactions.

BTW, not saying they are the best. I have not found the best yet.

SNL has been good as well for the no PHI companies.

I find most companies are pretty easy to work with. There are exceptions of course.

Last edited:
How about underwriting? App issue Turnaround time? Comp? E app?

The biggest downsides writing United Heritage:

1) You will get more APSes if you send in questionable business, which is to be expected with a non-POS company that does both MIB and Rx checks. SNL issues a higher number of policies as applied for compared to UH.

2) You are at the mercy of your state's regional recruitment system. Some regionals offer better comp structures than others, and if you are in a state that limits comp, you are stuck.

With that said, they offer a great final expense product and an excellent and accessible home office to assist.

Lior - I would need to verify, but my understanding is that they allow you to do an e-app of the paper app.

Last edited:
SNL
Trans
Americo

in that order

Having said that, I really prefer the POS interview for most cases. There's a lot of value in knowing that I have an approved app when I walk away. There's nothing worse than having to go back to a house and re-sell another carrier. Which by the way has happened to me recently with SNL. It was a decent sized case too ($110/mo). I chose SNL because I thought for sure she would be approved. Got declined for a reason that they would not disclose to me. I've been trying for over a month to sync our schedules so I can go write with another carrier. Frustrating...but that's the biz I guess. Scheduled for tomorrow...we'll see what happens.

SNL Trans Americo in that order Having said that, I really prefer the POS interview for most cases. There's a lot of value in knowing that I have an approved app when I walk away. There's nothing worse than having to go back to a house and re-sell another carrier. Which by the way has happened to me recently with SNL. It was a decent sized case too ($110/mo). I chose SNL because I thought for sure she would be approved. Got declined for a reason that they would not disclose to me. I've been trying for over a month to sync our schedules so I can go write with another carrier. Frustrating...but that's the biz I guess. Scheduled for tomorrow...we'll see what happens.

Don't forget that Equitable is basically Americo with a POS interview too. Nice to have as an option.

How longs equitables pos? Do they just reask the questions on the app like aetna? What's street commish on the Fe product ?

Latest posts

Back