FE Cash Values

Read through this post again and am amazed at how different agents look at this issue.

I guess my thought is from the perspective of the client and how that perspective might be molded toward a sale.

"So Mildred, would it be important for you to know that your policy will be building up money inside?"

Mildred smiles and gives a little giggle, "Oh you silly agent, you are really that dense. Of course it dosen't matter to me that I'm spending all this money I can barely afford and my policy has no cash value in it 5 or 6 years from now." :mad:

Heaven help the guy that thinks that's going to be her response. Sales is more about the unsaid then the said. Reading people is important and people like to know about the money! Say that again... people like to know about the money.

WARNING: You don't sale on this hill, but you can use it to create intrest but better yet to solidify the sale.

The problem is that most clients cannot rap their heads around RPU. Confusion doesn't create clients.

Maria, let's say in 20 years Jose dies. You collect his life insurance. You could get a paid up policy for $XXXX.

Buila, let's say in 17 year you decide you don't want to pay for your insurance any longer. You could turn it over to your daughter to pay or take a paid up policy of $xx, xxx.

Maria, let's say in 20 years Jose dies. You collect his life insurance. You could get a paid up policy for $XXXX.

"Well honey, wouldn't it make sense for me just to get a policy from you now in case I die first. Joe will need the money to bury me. Lord knows he's drunk up our retirement money."

Buila, let's say in 17 year you decide you don't want to pay for your insurance any longer. You could turn it over to your daughter to pay or take a paid up policy of $xx, xxx.

"Sweetie why wouldn't I keep paying for my policy,? I'm 74 and I'm going to need it someday. And I'm sure not going to give it to my drunk daughter and her druggy boyfriend so they can smoke it all up."

We're talking FE clients here buddy. ;)

"Well honey, wouldn't it make sense for me just to get a policy from you now in case I die first. Joe will need the money to bury me. Lord knows he's drunk up our retirement money."

"Sweetie why wouldn't I keep paying for my policy,? I'm 74 and I'm going to need it someday. And I'm sure not going to give it to my drunk daughter and her druggy boyfriend so they can smoke it all up."

We're talking FE clients here buddy. ;)

My bad

Back