FE DM Help for new guy

MindfulAction

Trying to figure out what lead vendor to use for FE DM. I’m new to FE.

I’m thinking of either using Need a Lead card that mentions life insurance. It has a return envelope for privacy and is $485/1000, but I’m tempted to get the mail list for an extra $35 (seems high to me) to try out door knocking the non responders, so $520 for all that.

Lead concepts, on the other hand, has a similar card, but no return envelope so less privacy (does this matter much?), but includes a list of recipients mailed for total of $490.

I’ll probably check out Kramer Direct because their mapping feature seems interesting, but idk much about their options.

I’m in northern NV, if that matters.

Any suggestions?

Trying to figure out what lead vendor to use for FE DM. I’m new to FE.

I’m thinking of either using Need a Lead card that mentions life insurance. It has a return envelope for privacy and is $485/1000, but I’m tempted to get the mail list for an extra $35 (seems high to me) to try out door knocking the non responders, so $520 for all that.

Lead concepts, on the other hand, has a similar card, but no return envelope so less privacy (does this matter much?), but includes a list of recipients mailed for total of $490.

I’ll probably check out Kramer Direct because their mapping feature seems interesting, but idk much about their options.

I’m in northern NV, if that matters.

Any suggestions?

I would recommend getting with an IMO that has RGI leads.

But if you want to go it alone then I would recommend TLC.

Chris is as honest as they come. Many different lead options to chose from.

As a new agent definitely get the non responders list.

Maybe see if Daytimer will give you some advice.

Chris at lead connections best in the business bar none .I trust no one else for mapd leads .He’s telling me dm response rates dropping since March . He told me 20 yrs ago 7% returns not unusual. I’m also running Rgi leads for fe and I’m getting more duplicates lately and many outside the 60 day window for a credit . But rgi still the best game in town for fixed cost fe leads .

Back