FE EApp with a voice signature

Waiting to get access to that….

It will be available soon to more agents.

I don’t like eApps. But this one is pretty good. It’s fast.

It still needs improving. I did about 100 apps on their previous eApp. It was awful.

I’ve done 25-30 on this new version. Night and day difference.

Comments: Who is KSKJ? What does it stand for?

On Royal Neighbor higher rates:
True their rates are higher than others preferred rates but know that they will also accept many cases that will not qualify with many carriers preferred rates like neuropathy. Instant decision is so good it is addicting. Client also get added benefits like a will done for them at no charge and a plethora of additional freebies. The ease of doing business with them and service are top notch. Lets face it some of the carriers really suck to do business with.

Comments: Who is KSKJ? What does it stand for?

On Royal Neighbor higher rates:
True their rates are higher than others preferred rates but know that they will also accept many cases that will not qualify with many carriers preferred rates like neuropathy. Instant decision is so good it is addicting. Client also get added benefits like a will done for them at no charge and a plethora of additional freebies. The ease of doing business with them and service are top notch. Lets face it some of the carriers really suck to do business with.

RNA was my goto for 6 years. I earned 5 company trips with them. Then they blew up the FE product. Their underwriting today is not better than most of the companies I use. Their only niche is TIA. Maybe no build chart? But most FE companies are very liberal on build and if your prospect falls outside the charts there are better priced options with no build chart.

They were fairly easy to do business with. But as easy as KSKJ. But their main problem is their rates. I wish they had not made themselves unusable.

A couple of their executives came to our conference a few years ago. They asked me what they could do to get me to write them like I used to. My reply was, "roll your rates back to 2013 levels". Their reply to that was, "other than that?".

As for instant decision, almost everyone has that now. Even Trans is getting closer. I wrote a Trans this week, used the eapp and got an email that it was approved as applied before I left the house. That's a first for me with them. But it's coming.

Price is relative especially to agencies.

You can build 1 level deep on kskj which doesn’t allow any depth.

As a personal producer I love them.

Back