FE Group Selling Spree Trip Idea

I'm planning on driving up to S Carolina on Sunday and going back home on Wed.... Work 2 long days and go home...

Either the 7th-10th, or 14th-17th...

Nothing is a done deal... we still need to go over Spur City's schedule and get the leads worked out! I'm not sure his wife will let him travel again right after coming home from Vegas!
I'm in bro, keep us clued in, need a 5 day notice so I can get leads leads leads lol

Wait are you taking November or December?

I love the whole thing.... Our guys do this on a regular basis and you are correct.... $$$$ is all that happens... Sales, Mind bending Ideas and just pure fun.... Just stay away from Michigan and Ohio.... LOL BTW, MD, PA and VA too.

Hi there Skipper,
I was wondering why Md, Va, and Pa are on
Your don't go there list . On a lighter note I was walking down the lobby hall at the Canyon Hotel
In Palm Springs, Ca in 1974 and walked right by
The Skipper as he was there doing some TV work, cool
Regards,
Stan

----------

Hey why don't you guys like Maryland and Va?

Hi there Skipper,
I was wondering why Md, Va, and Pa are on
Your don't go there list . On a lighter note I was walking down the lobby hall at the Canyon Hotel
In Palm Springs, Ca in 1974 and walked right by
The Skipper as he was there doing some TV work, cool
Regards,
Stan

----------

Hey why don't you guys like Maryland and Va?

I think he was joking because those are the places he works.

I am planning on Charleston as long as it doesn't conflict with the birth of my child lol.

I'm in bro, keep us clued in, need a 5 day notice so I can get leads leads leads lol

Wait are you taking November or December?

Do you guys need a hall monitor to make sure you stay on the right side of the law and get to go home at the end of the week? :)

Latest posts

Back