FE Lead Cost vs ROI - Tele Sales . . .

I have to hand it to this insurebiz guy. He literally does not care what anyone thinks. He just keeps posting and rolling forward.

Now if only we get him to focus his relentlessness into the right things he would be on to something :)
Well. He does keep posting. :)

He is an OK guy that was on here in the past. Kept posting about an agency he was going to build and never took any action.

He sure seems to take things in stride and has what seems like a good attitude. I like that. Seems like too many frustrated agents get on here and go all postal on some of the threads I read.

Did you feed your cats this morning? ;)

I agree he is trying something outside the box and has a good attitude but, having vision and the balls to deal with failure me be a great "thing" but, setting yourself up for failure because of lack of planing, knowledge and simple math is just irresponsible. I may have a dream to open a widget company but doing it while blind is just dumb.

I agree he is trying something outside the box and has a good attitude but, having vision and the balls to deal with failure me be a great "thing" but, setting yourself up for failure because of lack of planing, knowledge and simple math is just irresponsible. I may have a dream to open a widget company but doing it while blind is just dumb.

You might have a point, but who cares? He obviously doesn't.

Cheers.

Back