FE Mailings*************

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking at mailing an area that I just mailed with a different mail house with a different lead, probably about a months time between the mailings. Since mail houses will only mail an area every 2 or 3 months was wondering how many of you use multiple mail houses to mail an area more frequently and what have your results been like? I don't travel so I am looking to maximize the leads I get out of an area.

I am looking at mailing an area that I just mailed with a different mail house with a different lead, probably about a months time between the mailings. Since mail houses will only mail an area every 2 or 3 months was wondering how many of you use multiple mail houses to mail an area more frequently and what have your results been like? I don't travel so I am looking to maximize the leads I get out of an area.

I've done it many times. No big deal. Nothing changes. Other agents are mailing it too.

You can get the same mail house to mail as often as you want as long as they are not guaranteeing response rates.

I work 4 counties. Mail them over and over again. I use 2 different mailers which means I do get some serial responders but I figured out about 2 years ago
that everybody I mail is getting mailed 4-5 times a month anyway so it really did not matter. I avg 1.25-1.5%.

Back